Tuesday 10 February 2009

Trafalgar game 09




Here are some photos of a game me and my group put on at Vapnartak 09.


A big thank you to everyone who came along and offered such positive feedback. Also thank you to Peeler for taking the photos and of course to the rest of my crew namely my brother Gaz and his mate Stuart.


The game was played using 1/2400 scale ships from Noble Miniatures and made use of the Grand Fleet Actions in the Age of Sail rules by A and A Games. The rules themselves are pretty straightforward and allow fast flowing play. A good day was had by all we all had a good laugh and I am hoping to put on another next year. The game followed history and resulted in the British triumphing over the French and Spanish navies.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see that history repeated itself. Rule Britannia!

    ReplyDelete

 
Hit CountersRank Noodle