Tuesday 24 March 2009

Going's on

Well no game as such last week but I did call round at Peeler's place last week for a chat and a game of Call of Duty, great fun on Nazi zombie mode. I think our inexperience showed though. Still at least we had a good laugh, I liked it so much that I went out and bought it for my PS3.
Anyway, looking ahead I've got a trip out to Salute this Saturday with Peeler so I'm really looking forward to that, I'm quite tempted to take Old Glory up on their offer of refunding the entrance fee when you spend over £60 at their trade stand.
I'll hopefully be taking my camera along to take some photos to put up on the blog but I will be setting off to meet Peeler pretty early so I'm not sure if my brain will be in gear to remember things like that.

2 comments:

 
Hit CountersRank Noodle