Monday 30 March 2009

Salute 2009

OK first things first, I would like to welcome Mr Farrow my latest follower, thanks for joining. Last Saturday me, Peeler and mini Peeler all went to Salute. Great day out even if it did mean getting up early. I set off from my house at about 6:00 to meet up with Peeler at his place, from there we set off to Salute. We stopped off for breakfast at Macky D's to fuel us up for the journey ahead. The journey took us about 4 hours to get there. So we parked up then went off to browse around the show. Entry was pretty painless and we only had to queue for a couple of minutes. On entry we were given a goody bag which included a nice little Zulu diorama and a magazine. There were plenty of games on display as well as a number of participation games. The venue wasn't too crowded which made it easy to move around the place. They even had a radio controlled Tiger tank roaming around the venue.

There were some very impressive games on display including an escape from Colditz game. All in all it was a good day out with plenty to see and do.

Thank you very much Peeler for taking me. Here's some photos I took.

































2 comments:

  1. Yep, a grand day was had by all. Nice pics there, I like the basing style on the Nap6mm's....

    ReplyDelete

 
Hit CountersRank Noodle